GENRE OF SCENE.
1. Bar brawl → You had one too many drinks, said something wrong, and now you're being asked to take it outside.
2. Chase → You're caught in a high speed chase.
3. Gun fight → You're caught in a big shoot-out.
4. Threaten → You've just been sent here to rough them up a little, threaten them into behaving.
5. Interrogation → You're being interrogated for some offense you've done.
6. Aliens → Aliens are attacking and you're not going to take your probe laying down!
7. Final battle → This is it. The battle that will end all the fighting for you. Will you win? Will you get that peace you want?
8. Training → You're not actually fighting, just training for the inevitable.
9. Big damn hero → You know you have to handle this one alone, so that means disarming or knocking unconscious the person who wants to join you.
10. Sneaking in → You're stealing a diamond or sneaking in to kick some bad guy butt, but whatever it is, you have to practice stealth.
11. Blue wire → You're faced with a bomb that needs to be disarmed.
12. Fight for honor → You've been disgraced or someone you care about has, so it's time to fight for honour.
13. War → You're caught in the middle of a war here. Remember to keep your chin up and keeping fighting.
14. Apocalypse → The apocalypse finally happened and now you're left to scavenge and fight for whatever is left.
15. Sabotage → It's time to sabotage someone's plan! How is entirely up to you. Do you set up a bomb in their toilet? Do you double cross them at the last minute?
1. Injury / illness → Your character has become injured or ill! To what extent is the mun's choice.
2. Depression → Your character is depressed, what actions they take is up to you.
3. Betrayed → You character has been betrayed by the other. How do they react?
4. Tortured → Your character is being tortured and needs rescuing or at least a sympathetic ear to help them through it.
5. Jealousy → Your character is feeling jealous and must deal with it, how will they do it?
6. Broken → For whatever reason, the character is broken, mentally or or physically.
7. Lost → You lost the biggest fight of your life and now all you can do is try to pick up the pieces.
8. Worst nightmare → Whatever you fear the most is now real or maybe you're just trapped in a dream together, but whatever it is, it feels too real.
9. Addicted → You're addicted to something, alcohol, drugs, sex, whatever. It's destroying your life and you can't do anything to stop it.
10. Hurt you → You're being forced to hurt someone you love either by betraying them or even being forced to shout things you don't mean. It's for their own good in the end though.
11. Separation → You were forced to leave this person for their own safety and while you've been miserable without them, you really didn't mean to run into them again... maybe it was by accident or you were watching them from afar this whole time.
12. Prison → You were very bad and now it's time to pay the price by turning yourself in or maybe the law just finally caught up to you.
13. Fear → You're not sure why, but you are suddenly terrified and you can't deal with it. You need help.
14. Hated → You are now hated by the person you loved the most.
15. Down and out → You're living on the streets, you've hit rock bottom, and you don't know what to do.
1. Forced confessions → No matter what it is and no matter how hard you resist, you're going to be compelled to spill some deep dark secret!
2. Mind-reading → You've suddenly got the ability to read minds!
3. Animal → You're suddenly part animal or transformed into an animal!
4. Awkward pick-up lines → You're compelled to use bad pickup lines on whoever is closest!
5. Back in School / Graduated → You're suddenly back in school! Or if you were already in it, you've aged and long since graduated!
6. Awkward conversations → So did you just fart or what? Any conversation goes, as long as it's embarrassing and awkward.
7. Crossdressing → For whatever reason, you're suddenly dressed in clothes of the opposite sex.
8. Suddenly naked → Oops! Your clothes are suddenly gone.
9. Suddenly a kid → You're a kid again! Have fun with that second childhood.
10. Bodyswap → Somehow you've changed bodies with the other person.
11. Back in time → Somehow, you wound up in the past again. Do you try to correct something or just sit and wait for time to jump? Maybe it jumps to various points in your life or maybe you actually think you're back in the day. Have fun, run wild with the idea!
12. To the future → Is it everything you've dreamed? Is it horrible? Whatever happens, you're here to witness what happens to you in the future. Either you take the place of your future self or you're just there to watch.
13. Fortune cookie → You've suddenly received a note with something that will happen in the future, either precise or vague.
14. Locked in a closet → For some reason, you're locked up in a closet with someone else. Do you make nice and try to figure your way out or what?
15. Finger trap → You're caught in a Chinese finger trap... with somebody else! You can't figure out how to get loose either... have fun with that.
FLUFF & ROMANCE
1. Cuddling → For whatever reason, characters feel like being close and cuddling.
2. Pillow talk → After the main event, characters are up for some pillow talk.
3. Celebration → Anniversary or some other big event is taking place and characters want to celebrate!
4. Love confession → Someone has finally decided to confess their love and today is the day!
5. Appreciation → You feel the need to show appreciation for that person closest to you, even if it's just a pat on the back.
6. Get back together → Why did you break up again exactly? Whatever the reason, it was a huge mistake and you both know you can work through it.
7. Date night → You've planned for a wonderful night together and you can't wait to get it started.
8. Family → You've either found out you're pregnant or you've already got that addition to your family.
9. Flirtation → You can't resist to do a little bit of harmless flirtation all of a sudden.
10. Engagement → You've planned it all out and now it's time to finally pop the question.
11. Marriage → You're just about to get hitched or maybe you're enjoying your honeymoon. Maybe you've been together for years now! Whatever the case, it's time for that next big step.
12. Friendly games → You've set up the game station or board games for a friendly competition!
13. Gift → Time to give that special someone a gift just because.
14. Healing → Time to help mend that someone who's been through hell and back.
15. Better than ever → You've finally got everything you've ever wanted here. What is your ideal life and who does it include?
1. Movies → movie night! Maybe it's a sleepover. Whichever the case, it's time to eat a lot and have fun.
2. Drinks → You're out for drinks! Or just chilling at home with some beers. Wherever!
3. Lost → You're lost and you kind of need help finding your way to where you're going. A little help with directions?
4. Costume party → You're at a costume party, both of you are wearing masks. Do you keep the anonymity or take it off and see whose company you've been enjoying?
5. Wrong number → Oops, actually you didn't mean to call that person...
6. Drunk → You're already drunk! Drunk dialing, stumbling into someone, showing up unexpected... what type of drunk are you anyway? Aggressive, loving, happy? How does the other react?
7. Rivals → you're suddenly rivals! Or maybe you have been all along...
8. Problems → you've got a problem with each other, just got in a huge fight, whatever. Try to work it out!
9. What are your intentions... → This person? They're dating a close friend, family member, etc. You need to find out if they're going to hurt them! Or you need to discuss your friend/family's dating choice.
10. I saw you → you saw the other person doing something bad and you need to confront them about it.
11. Sorry but no → the other person has feelings that you just don't share. They don't necessarily have to be romantic... maybe you just don't agree with their sudden desire to quit their job and start a business making tiny, fuzzy teddy bears.
12. Enabler → you're enabling the other (or each other) to do something bad, really bad. Addiction, stealing, killing, or just any other self-destructive behavior.
13. Cooking → Time for an impromptu cooking lesson!
14. Boss → One of you works under the other. Is your relationship good? Are you scheming things? Or do you hate each other?
15. Perfect crime → You and the other person have just pulled off the perfect crime... or you're planning to! What are you doing? The heist of the century, an assassination?
[Edited from the original version.]